Wednesday, June 09, 2010

The Art of Unliving

I've asked current SWEDANs to come up with advertising pitches for the process. Here's the first, from Steve "Hail." I'd like to see someone top this.

I lost all my friends, all my money, and all my aspirations on the ARGO-plan diet!

People keep coming up and saying "Shit man, you look awful! What happened to you?"

I tell them it's all thanks to new formula SWEDA! Say goodbye to your old personality and say "Hello!" to a brand-new you TODAY! Stop living and start dying!"


Before:



After:

3 comments:

Slow on the Uptake said...

Defensiveness disguised as humor?

Jasun said...

EPIC FAIL, SotU.

It's funny because it's absolutely TRUE.

Writers Unite. said...

Good blog you got here, check mine when you get time I focus on alternative news.

www.killuminatiist.wordpress.com