Monday, June 15, 2009

Igniting Jupiter (part 2)


From time to time I feel You pursuing Me, your Voice whispering to Me in the Wind … near to Me as a touch upon the skin, familiar as the Face I wore before I was born.

I wander here, there, everywhere. … I lose myself among starry-eyed peasants and poets, feisty pioneers and hotblooded dreamers … slowly gathering Myself together --bit by shining bit, piece by glimmering piece --slowly recognizing Who I Am, slowly remembering Me.

Now and then I see You roaming the woodlands and the marketplace and the sunlit beach … trying to find Me out there somewhere, here and there recognizing fleeting, flittering glimpses of Me.

It was You, your Voice that called Me out of the Trees aeons ago … it was You who at Ice-Age’s end summoned Me out of the Caves. …
It was You who stood before Me unseen in the days of the Pyramids … it was the promise of finding You that beckoned Me from far across the Seas.

For You I push the plow and gather corn; for You I bend my sunburned back to lift into place heavy stones. …
I gather and huddle together with You against the wind and the rain; I strike flint into Fire for You-- sharpen bone and stone to axehandle and blade.

For You I build pyramids and temples, shrines and palaces lavish with light, and standing stones stood end-wise to the Sun. …

For You I lower my head and hand to the Book I write … in flights of anguish and ecstasy hewing new Words and meanings all day and night … slowly remembering You, slowly remembering Me-- slowly unraveling the Mystery of how We Two may at last be made One.

Long have I waited for You. Long have I dreamed of You … as old as the dreams of the Earth have been my dreams of You. …

For You I wake and rise. For You I live and die.

For You I light a Fire in the Sky.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

naughty katus!, toadus aeolus! lol , you make me cry with tears of eternity.,seriously,well for at least 15 minutes of heart throbbing gushing tears of joy and sadness , oh what a horrid life of love!

Anonymous said...

ps .how do you know i look like that?!well my jaw is a little squarer but more elegant, an perhaps i'd be wearing a lovely skirt.an a beautifull top, an some make'up an some jewelry ,an....lol!.

Anonymous said...

but i like the fire,the fire from within!.

Anonymous said...

for all you psy trance freaks out there!....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_Y_zjKusRY&feature=related

Anonymous said...

longer hair

Anonymous said...

real sun bleached blond ...strawberry blond...kiss kiss!

Anonymous said...

i guess no one will give us what we need,we find it in ourselves.

Anonymous said...

I gave my love a cherry, that had no stone

gather round me people...

I said...

I GAVE MY LOVE A CHERRY THAT HAD NO STONE , I.....

Anonymous said...

naughty Torty met toadus Aeolus in the not so tricky Firicus....
There was cooked turtle and roasted toad for all ,with lashings of ginger beer!......lol.

mystes said...

I = incarnate Soul
You = unbegotten Sol

"love" = theophanic Solarization